Accreditation class AA201706002
8.33 km or 16.66 km Training Run - 9 am til 11 am (Saturday November 12th) - weather permitting
*****(all participants who confirm by email will be notified by email and this page will be updated should I be required to cancel this training run due to weather conditions)*****
I would like to extend a special thanks to all who participated in the October 22nd training run and were interested in another in November. I appreciate the constructive feedback provided and look forward to offering this training run.
- Course will be marked for each km marking and flags on all turns. This is a self assisted event. Runners are responsible for their own fluid and nutritional needs, I will arrange for hot apple cider and cookies at the end of the run for all participants.
- All participants can start at 9 am with those wishing to only run the 8.33 km and still participate in the social hot apple cider and cookies can opt to start at 10 am.
- Come and check out the venue for the upcoming Conquer the Canuck Marathon Ultra Trail Weekend. We will be running the 8.33 km loop that will be used on race day!
- We have altered the course for this event slightly and have added a new section we like to call "the jewel" located just passed the 4.5 km mark in the heart of the east side forest. We have also adjusted the finish section of the loop so that all of our spectators and commentator have a better view of the participants as they come around on each loop. This will also reduce congestion near the beach area. The course map is available online under the Course Map page, under the Course Features section.
- Entrance to the Conservation area is $12.00 per car load (Cash, Mastercard or Visa). Main building washrooms will be closed, however there are two portable toilets available for use. These are located near the start/finish area.
- Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning on attending the training run advising how many will be joining you.