Sanctioned Registration Number 201906001
Only at Race Roster, to register Click here
- Will be available, in advance on Friday June 7, 2019 at the Adventure Guide outdoor sports store unit 8, 225 The Boardwalk, Kitchener, ON N2N 0B1 (519) 886-3121 from 4-6 p.m. or you may pick up your race package at trail shelter on your race day. Located at new start/finish area. Follow directional signs or check course map.
- Kits will be available as early as 6:45 a.m. on both race days.
- Saturday - At 7:45 a.m., we will have a race briefing followed by an 8:00 a.m. race start for the 50 km, Ultimate Canuck and 12 hour national Trail Championship.
- The 25 km and 8.33 km will start at 9 am, with a briefing at 8:45 am, (runners will gather in the designated staging area, near the start/finish, so as not to interfere with the current races in progress)
- Sunday - At 7:45 a.m. we will have a race briefing followed by an 8:00 a.m. race start for the marathon only and marathon stage for stage two of the Ultimate Canuck.
- Pre-registration, prior to Race Day is mandatory. No registrations will be permitted, at Shade's Mills, on Race Day!
- Race registration closes June 2, 2019 at midnight or when event is fully subscribed.
- No refunds available, however participants may transfer their registration to another participant, for the same event, no later than June 2, 2019 at 11 pm. The Race Director must have acknowledged receipt of this type of request to ensure the transfer has occurred and confirmed through Race Roster.
- The Ultimate Canuck 92.195 km staged race will be included in the Ultra Series in 2019. For the purpose of calculating points, it will be considered to be a single 92.195 km race, i.e. points will be calculated for the stage race as a whole; points will not be calculated for individual stages. Each entrant who completes both stages within its time limit will be given points in the Ultra Series only.
- This is how Outrace will score the 12 Hour event: OUTRace is pleased to announce that Conquer The Canuck’s new 12-Hour race will be included in the Ultra Series in 2019. Only full loops will be counted in the 12-Hour race, so participants will need to complete at least 6 full loops within the 12 hours in order to be credited with an ultra marathon distance (more than 42.195 km) and therefore to receive points in the Ultra (marathon) Series. 12-Hour participants will be eligible for points in the Ultra Series only. Anyone wishing to receive points in both the Ultra Series and the 50K Series should register in the 50K race.
- Unlike the distance events, the 12 hour participants will be officially allowed to take time out and resume their event upon arrival and notifying the start/finish crew. The time out is limited to a maximum of 2 hours and only allowed once during the race.
Registration will be cut off one week prior to
race day! (June 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm)
Race time limits
4 hours for the 8.33 km
8 hours for the 25 km, 42 km, 50 km, and ultimate 50 km stage one. 8 hours for the marathon and stage two of the Ultimate Canuck.
12 hours for the new 12 hour event.
Sep 17 to Dec 31
8.33 km - $55.00
25 km -$70.00
42.195 km - $80.00
50 km - $80.00
Ultimate Canuck 2 Day Staged - $140.00
12 Hour (New) - $140.00
Jan 1 to Mar 31
8.33 km -$65.00
25 km - $80.00
42.195 km - $90.00
50 km - $90.00
Ultimate Canuck 2 Day Staged - $160.00
12 Hour (New) - $160.00
Apr 1 to Jun 2
8.33 km - $75.00
25 km - $90.00
42.195 km - $100.00
50 km - $100.00
Ultimate Canuck 2 Day Staged - $180.00
12 Hour (New) - $180.00