Sanctioned Registration Number  2020000602

We want to inform you that we are still actively monitoring and listening to recommendations of the government of Canada and Ontario as the health and well being of our participants and volunteers are our top priority with respect to the current COVID-19 pandemic. As of right now, we are hoping to continue with the race in June however we will defer all registered 2020 participants to our event in 2021 if any of the governing bodies of the Grand River Conservation Area (GRCA) dictates it is necessary,  if we cannot put it off on June 13-14, 2020.


In lieu of the current upcoming pricing increase we want to let you know that we have pushed this date out from March 31st to May 10, 2020 and will not hold our final early bird draw until after midnight on May 10th to include all registered participants up to this date.  


​We have just been informed by our timing crew that we can easily stagger the start time of our participants, by event, to ensure that we respect the social distancing requirements at the start area. This will allow participants to stagger their times by 2 to 3 seconds, as their bib chips control their individual times. Final results will be based on chip time. Race details will be communicated once we are confident that the event is a go for 2020.